The Digital Dashboard gives an overview of what is happening with your fleet during the current 24-Hour period.
The Dashboard is designed to be left running 24 hours per day displayed on a large screen / smart TV in operations and warehouse areas.. It refreshes every 5 minutes to keep you up to date with your fleet activity.
The Dashboard is broken down into five key areas.
- Utilisation. This shows the quantities and the different models that have been in operation in any given hour. It also shows the maximum number of Trucks available along with the average number of Trucks that have been in use at the time of viewing.
- Batteries Below 20%. For Electric Trucks that are connected via CAN we will display any Truck that is still in operation with a Battery that should be changed or put on charge along with the Driver who is registered.
- Impacts. This shows any Truck that has been involved in an Amber or Red Impact along with the Driver and the Time and Date when the Impact happened.
- Fleet Check. This section shows how many Completed, Incomplete or Failed Pre-Op Checks have been carried out. For Incomplete or Failed Checks, it will show the Truck and Driver along with the Date and Time of the Check.
- Fleet Check Completed in Under 60 Seconds. To assist you in ensuring that the Pre Op Checks are carried out correctly we will highlight any that are completed in under 60 Seconds, showing the Truck, Driver, Date and Time along with how long the Check took.
- Pre-operational safety checks for compliance and incident prevention
- Cost reduction through impact reporting
- Maximizing performance through operator productivity
- Real-time 24/7 vehicle reporting