“Our mission is to save life by integrating information technology with human activities to make workplaces safer, more efficient and life-enhancing.”
Product Training can be provided at our Office in Somerset, via Video Conference or by prior arrangement, Onsite. Training is aimed at the System Administrators who will be responsible for the day to day operation and maintenance of the system onsite.
While the Fleet iQ 360 system is simple to operate, its always good to have experience of the system, what you can get from it and what is required to maximise the benefits for you and the company.
The Training is carried out in real time on your websites where possible, this enables us to show you how the system is setup, answer any questions you may have and show you how to make changes when required.
The session can be tailored to individual needs but by the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Log into Admin and the Digital Dashboard sections of the website so you can immediately access the information you need, when you need it.
- Navigate the Digital Dashboard so that your decisions can be based on accurate, relevant and real time information.
- Access the Report Suite where there are currently 25 Reports available covering everything from Utilisation, Pre-Op Checks, Impacts to when the Trucks need Servicing. You’ll learn how to select the Date Range and Times that you want the Report to cover, how to Print, Email, Subscribe to and Export the Reports into Excel. With this knowledge you can ensure that team members at all levels receive the information they need to excel in their role.
- In Unit Management, we show you how to setup and change the Pre-Op Questions, determine if they are Critical or Non-Critical and when they are to be asked. Having this level of control over the Pre-Op questions has proven effects on improving safety and reducing damage to vehicles and the environment.
- Manage Impact Settings. You will learn how the Trucks self-calibrate oncluding how long it takes, recalibration if a Truck moves location or if something onsite changes and Impact Lockout. Increasing both supervisors’ and operators’ awareness of when impacts occur, how serious they are and how often they are happening enables your team to define and maintain best practices thereby reducing the number of accidents.
- Control the security of your system by learning how to add and remove Administrators, Supervisors and Drivers in the Users section of the website.
- Add Licence types and expiry dates along with controlling access to specific Trucks in order to minimise risk by ensuring vehicles are being operated by drivers with the appropriate qualifications and certifications.
- Add Alerts such as Failed Pre-Op and Red Impact so that important information relating to safety reaches the right person as soon as it happens.